Lace Release helps to prevent hair loss on the edges of your head while removing your lace or tape ins.
With proper use, you will be able to remove your lace or tape ins in 2-4 mins of applying our release to the hairline.
How To Use:
1. Apply Lavish Lace Release along the hairline. Apply a generous amout to let it soak.
2. Let the lace release sit for 2-4 mins.
3. Gently lift the lace off the hairline, apply more lavish Lace Release in areas that are still attached.
4. Wipe off any excess product.
5. Follow up with shampoo and conditioner to remove leftover residues.
6. DO NOT RIP THE LACE OFF YOUR HAIRLINE, THIS WILL CAUSE HAIRLINE LOSS